🎵 A really nice Rock Hoodie is a must-have.... And when you add the actual soundwave of JR's voice singing "Tell Me All Your Thoughts on God" it can't be beat! In addition, this particular soundwave JR recorded while singing "Counting Blue Cars" at Abbey Road Studios for the album "Stripped". Order Now and Stay WARM!
- • 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
- • 100% cotton shell
- • Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
- • V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
- • Tone-matching drawstrings
- • Front pouch pocket
- • 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
- • Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
- JR's Soundwave Recorded at Abbey Road Studios
- Additional printed Lyric on front
- JR's "Production Crew" logo on back!
- JR's Signature printed on front as well
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|